Artron Procalcitonin (PCT) Antibody
New arrival !
Procalcitonin (PCT) Antibody for raw material of IVD.
Sepsis or septicemia (blood poisoning) is a potentially lifethreatening condition that is usually associated with a bacterial infection. Sepsis occurs when the bacterial antigens induce a severe overreaction from the body. This reaction leads to the body releasing a large amount of pro-inammatory agents. These pro-inammatory agents cause a rapid change in the body that can potentially result in multiple organ damage and failure, leading to shock or death.
• PCT is a peptide precursor of the hormone calcitonin
• Healthy humans have a baseline PCT level of 0.05 ng/ mL
• The PCT level rapidly rises as a response to pro-inammatory agents, specically to those of bacterial origin
Artron PCT Antibody
• High Specicity
• No Cross Reaction with Calcitonin
• No Cross Reaction with Katacalcin
• Strong Quantitative Detection Ability
Performance Comparison Study
A comparison study was conducted between immunochromatographic test kits made with Artron PCT mAb and other PCT test kits manufactured by competitors. The results show that Artron PCT mAb produced a stronger result in all 4 reference ranges.
|Cat. #.||Product name||Description|
|A48-Ab1||PCT mAb1-labeling||Antibody against PCT|
|A48-Ab2||PCT mAb2-coating||Antibody against PCT|
Please contact us for your any inquiries, questions and information requests.
Tokyo Future Style, Inc.